To the reader

Some thoughts, I cannot keep.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two New Songs On My Myspace!

I have just posted two new songs to my myspace. One is an original called "Lady Mountain" that I wrote as I was driving home through the tennessee mountains. I was in my convertible with the top down and there was this beautiful mountain range in front of me that looked just like the silhouette of a woman laying down and facing the sky. It got me thinking and before I knew it I was scrambling for a pen and paper as I drove. Not the safest way to travel, haha.

The other song is a cover of Pat Benatar's hit "Love Is a Battlefield". It's such a great, tragic song that I couldn't help but record it with a little acoustic emo twist. Nothing makes me happier than a good ole sad song :) Here's the link to my myspace:

www.myspace.com/loveinyourears

Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers