To the reader

Some thoughts, I cannot keep.

Friday, June 12, 2009

"At Last" Video Sneak Peek


Today was really exciting because it was the official video shoot for my demo of the classic (and my personal favorite) song, "At Last". The video features my sister Ellie and her baby, Sky, out on a field with a large expanse of (no surprise here) dramatic sky framing them :)

Using the Canon 5d Mark II with its amazing HD video feature, my mom and I set up a quilt and got to work, hoping to grab all the precious footage we needed before the rain rolled in. Thunder was growling, Sky was laughing and I was clicking away.

These are a couple of preview stills from the video. Get excited!






1 comment:

taboot said...

I will never forget the night I heard you do this song at the Lynch house. I can't wait to see the video! YAY!

Followers